Thursday 3 January 2013

Fashion Focus 10 fashion solutions for the curvy girl





They're sexy, they're confident and they don't shop at the size-zero aisle. Meet Bollywood's hourglass bombshells who remind us why the age of the waif is over.

NEHA DHUPIA, actor
Wardrobe staples:
High-waist clothing, cinched belts, fitted pants and high heels.
Go-to outfit: A Varun Bahl white shirt, a pair of fitted jeans and a black blazer.
Body most beautiful: Marilyn Monroe. She was close to a size 12, but so very hot.
Fitness formula: I do 200 squats a day to maintain my posterior, besides a combination of weight training, Pilates and cardio to ensure that the rest of my body is toned.
RICHA CHADDA, actor
Wardrobe staples: Even though I don’t have slim legs, I love their shape (thanks to my dance training), so I like wearing short outfits.
Go-to outfit: My vintage black lace dress with a sweetheart neckline and a short hemline.
Body most beautiful: PenĂ©lope Cruz.
Fitness formula: I eat black olives, cow cheese and peanuts for healthy fat, and do squats for a firm back side as well as dead lifts (you do the latter and I guarantee you will never have cellulite!)

WALUSCHA D’SOUZA ROBINSON, model
Wardrobe staples: I’ve always had a small waist and a big bottom, but I don’t shy away from wearing what I want. I do like wearing jeans with nicely fitted shirts.
Go-to outfit: I tend to live in trousers. My body-hugging black pair look great with a nice top and six-inch heels.
Body most beautiful: BeyoncĂ©.
Fitness formula: I had three children by the time I was 25. It was easier to get back into shape since I was young. For the last seven years, though, I’ve been doing multi-functional training with Yasmin Karachiwala.
TANISHA MUKHERJEE, actor
Wardrobe staples: The women in my family have always been full-bodied. I believe that a woman needs to look like woman not a doll. I really like layering—it adds an interesting dimension.
Go-to outfit: My skinny jeans, really high heels and a nice top… Can’t go wrong with it.
Body most beautiful: Cameron Diaz. She once said, “This body doesn’t come easily, I work out like a dog for it.”
Fitness formula: I work out like crazy because I love working out, not just to lose weight. At the same time, I love my chocolate, too… I can’t live without it.
SAMEERA REDDY, actor
Wardrobe staples:
I love palazzo pants—they’re flattering for my build.
Go-to outfit: My favourite pair of trousers and a button-down shirt.
Body most beautiful: Sophia Loren. She once said, “Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti.”
Fitness formula: Rigorous exercise and a healthy diet. I swim, walk and dance.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment